Tips for Writing a Personal Statement
Our Exclusive Guarantees
Money Back Guaranty
We are serious about the quality of work you receive from us and understand how a poorly written piece of academic work can affect your studies. We not only offer a complete refund if our writers fail to cover your requirements but we also make regular upgrades to our work procedures to ensure that quality problems don’t arise.
Edits and Posts Submission Reports
Unlimited revisions on your custom paper guaranteed. However, availing this service requires that your original instructions remain the same. All edits are handled on urgent basis.The standard time period for requesting changes is 30 days.If you need help locating resources or have any other query regarding your paper, our customer support team will always be ready to help you out.
We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy. Every paper is scanned through WriteCheck which is the most trusted Plagiarism Checker in the world. We not only check your essay against online sources, we also check against all of the other similar papers we produce. This means that if you’re placing order for an essay with a friend, we can guarantee that both copies will be completely different and original when compared to each other.
We know how important it is to have your custom paper before the submission deadline. We constantly monitor status of every active order and ensure that your essay reach you before the final deadline so that you have enough time to check the accuracy of the work that we have provided.
Time to take it to the next level: buy essay and benefit from our free services
We care about our customers and want them to be 100% satisfied with our paper writing service. Along with the highest quality of writing, we offer the following benefits for free.
First time here? Get 15% Discount using coupon code FIRST15
Tips for Writing a Personal Statement
Many students feel that writing a personal statement is the most difficult of all steps required to apply in an educational institution. It is because many students lack creative writing skills and cannot express clearly and impressively about them. However, a well-written personal statement can brighten your chances to get accepted in the University of your choice or a particular course. This article will present some great tips that could help you to write a good quality personal statement.
1. Avoid writing overused introductory sentences. According to a guide published by UCAS, the most clichéd opening of personal statements are somewhat like ‘since my childhood I always wanted to…’. Don’t use such formulaic beginnings as it would create a dull first impression.
2. Another common way hundreds of people use is starting the statement with a famous quote. Such a start may look creative to you but it definitely would not impress the University’s management.
3. The key to a good start is to have a hook. It could be something that excites you, an event or perhaps a book that evoked your interest in a particular field.
4. It is better to leave sufficient time for editing. Begin by writing an outline of your personal statement. Keep your focus on the central point i.e. why you should be considered by the management. Merely listing your hobbies or personal interests would only make your statement uninteresting. Rather demonstrates your interest by including details that could prove that you are actually doing something about it. For example, don’t simply write ‘I am passionate about writing..’ but show your passion ‘An active member of society of young writers’.
5. Work on making your personal statement readable and for this the solution is effective organization. Your points should proceed in a consistent way, from most important to less important.
6. Be careful about your writing style because it could seriously affect your statement. Don’t use strictly formal and academic language and at the same time, avoid using slang and being garrulous. Adopt a balanced style.
7. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. For example, if humor is not your thing, don’t try to sound funny. Instead be honest and specific about why you think you deserve to get a place in the institution.